Part of my Penguin “flock”…
Now that is commitment. From this site:
There is no official name for a group of penguins, however the delegates at the IVth International Penguin Conference in 2000 agreed that the appropriate term was a “waddle” of penguins. When arriving or departing the colony penguins often form a close group or raft, so at sea a group of penguins is often called a “raft”.
I need to get tickets to the next International Penguin Conference.
- lifeduring-wartime likes this
- katherinestasaph likes this
- frontofbook reblogged this from shareyourshelf
- helms-deep likes this
- texnessa reblogged this from shareyourshelf and added:
- stillroundthecornerwaits likes this
- lorim likes this
- elizs likes this
- rithompson likes this
- mywarsarelaidawayinbooks submitted this to shareyourshelf